I have asked him because I dislike the planned method of scale up. I hope he
has already tested step-wise combinations of, say  3, 12, 25 E-cats working
together. As with the airplanes- the start period is critical- heat peaks or
inhibition, oscillations (I think) An "E-lion" must have a more
sophisticated internal structure.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck