On 2011-04-05 20:51, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
Rossi continues to answer and/or avoid answering questions.

I find this of interest too:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=473

"[...] The walls of the reactor are made of stainless steel, copper free. Yes, I have understood why scaling up we have more difficulties to have a flat curve of Delta T. Also the theory is consolidating. I am learning a lot in this period, I learnt a lot from the Professors of The Universities of Bologna, Stockolm and Uppsala ( in alphabetic order, of course) and from the People of DOE and DOD in the USA. From them there is really to learn. They say 10-20 words and from those words I get a universe of informations. In these last 2 months we made substantial evolution, after every test I redesigned and remade the reactors. Today I am in the USA factory of Leonardo Corporation where I signed a contract of tremendous importance. As soon as I will be allowed to announce it, believe me, it will be extremely important."

So, reportedly, he is still in the process of improving his reactors (that's a good thing) and has just made an important agreement with a currently unknown (to us) entity. I wonder what could it be. It sounds like we will find out soon, anyway.

Cheers,
S.A.