Jones Beene wrote:

Where is the "mainly successful" work from Rossi?

His biofuel Diesel engines have evidently made him a lot of money.

In fact, has not the guy not been mostly a failure for his entire career?

"Mostly" measured how? If you are tallying up the number of failed attempts versus successful ones, every scientist, inventor and programmer is a failure. That metric makes no sense.

The ironic thing is - the Greeks do not care if it works or not, only that they
can get enough media exposure to sell out the IPO. Did you see the interview?
Scary characters in my appraisal.

The double irony is the technology may actually work ! when all that the Greek scammers
need is a "successor to the GWE scam".

How quickly we forget. Genesis World Energy could be the model stock scam for
Defkalion.

This is a public forum, easily accessible to anyone on the Internet. Unless you know of some specific evidence that people are engaged in criminal activity, I strongly recommend you refrain from making wild and unsupported allegations here. You may not get in trouble, but you could cause lots of problems for innocent people.

If you do have evidence of a scam, I suggest you contact the authorities in Greece.