Wait a minute Steven, I think Rossi has shown adequate but not rock-solid
evidence for a strong energy anomaly. How does that make me a skeptic?

However, if you take all the evidence weighted strongly towards the Swedish
testing and V&B, then it looks like it is non-nuclear gain. Does that make
me a skeptic?

If one does not idolize Rossi, due to his past history of failures at US
taxpayer expense - and the fact he has no clue about the way this device
operates - does that make one a skeptic?

I am only looking for truth so that others can succeed where he may not be
able to succeed due to the predicament he is in. I have no axe to grind,
other than that he has deliberately lied about many important and some
trivial things - what I call the "George Kelly credibility problem".

Some observers really want this to be nuclear, because Rossi says it is. It
could be, if the evidence ever does turn up - but as of now there is no
evidence that it is nuclear, and there is strong evidence that it is not.
Does that make me skeptic?

If there is a problem with Defkalion management, and Krivit has posted most
of the names over there on his blog, then there are three names that stand
out. Strongly stand out ! I will be posting more on this very soon, since if
the taint of an IPO scam can be addressed and nipped in the bud - as it
should be, and this will be to PROTECT Rossi more than anything else. He may
not realize the mess he is in.

If there is a problem with Defkalion, then I am almost certain that Rossi is
NOT a part of the problem. They would have chosen him carefully for a number
of reasons, and his role would be as 'patsy' if you understand that term in
this context. Same goes for Stremmenos - unwitting 'patsy'.

Jones