How bizarre is that?

From: Jed Rothwell

Jones Beene wrote:

If there is a problem with Defkalion management, and Krivit has posted most
of the names over there on his blog, then there are three names that stand
out. Strongly stand out ! I will be posting more on this very soon, since if
the taint of an IPO scam can be addressed and nipped in the bud - as it
should be, and this will be to PROTECT Rossi more than anything else. He may
not realize the mess he is in.

For once we agree completely. (Seriously!) I have been following this story
and I don't like the looks of it either.

I suggest you tell our friends in the Greek press and also Lewan. If the
press exposes a problem now, before the October Dog & Pony Show, that would
be good. Better the press now than the police later. With high muckety-mucks
in the Greek government involved, you would think the press would be
swarming around looking for a problem.

I also agree that Rossi has a habit of getting involved with people he
should not, and making himself look bad. His web pages are a case in point.