From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:39 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Can Rossi generate steam hotter than 110 °C ?

I wrote:

I also agree that Rossi has a habit of getting involved with people he should
not, and making
himself look bad. His web pages are a case in point.

Especially the part where he lists an advisor who does not seem to exist.

Now we learn he made a typo in a patent application.

This is not a careful person. As I said, he is not someone you would put in
charge of measuring
isotopic ratios. If he did that, and he got the wrong answer, I would not be
surprised.