Harry Veeder <hlvee...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Why do they insist on using phase change measurements anyway?  There
> > are a dozen better ways to measure energy flow.
> >

> I think Levi and Rossi did the private flow test in feburary to really
> convince
> themselves, and not to the arm chair skeptics, that their initial steam
> tests
> were adequate.

That's right. That is my impression of why they did that. They said that the
second test proves the first one was right. I agree.

As I said, I was hoping they would publish a better description of that
test, including details such as the type of flow meter and graphs of the
data. I was expecting they would. It is disappointing that they have not.
Their preliminary report was fine as far as it went, but I wish they had
published more. They may yet do that.