Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com> wrote:

> 1. I do not see them "admitting" any such thing.
>
>  2. It cannot be "obvious" to you because you were not there and you have
> not used instruments or done tests to measure the enthalpy of the steam.
>

> It was obvious from the output temperature curves and description of the
> experiment.

It cannot be that obvious, since the physicists at U. Bologna disagree.
Those people may be wrong but they are not amateurs or fools.

An independent expert analysis of these temperatures was recently published
showing that the steam was most dry, based on the temperatures alone. I
don't recall where that analysis is . . . Maybe 22passi?

> I won't argue this with you again, Jed, I had enough trouble getting you to
> admit that it's possible to have steam at higher than 100 C at 1 atmosphere
> of pressure.

Oh come now. Don't make false accusations. I admitted fully and frankly that
I made a mistake there. I always do. I have many faults, but refusing to
admit mistakes is not among them.