The following was submitted to the Journal of Nuclear Physics Forum (http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360&cpage=22#comments) this morning:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8QdVwY98E – the steam generated by the E-Cat unit in this video provided by Steve Krivit is roughly the amount expected from 748 watts (3.4 amps X 220V) input power. Our home electric water kettle has a measured input power of 1270 watts, and the amount of steam generated by the water kettle exceeds the amount of steam shown in the video linked above. A qualitative analysis of the steam output shown in Krivit’s E-Cat demo video will be compared with our video of the steam generated by the electric water kettle and will be made available online at http://psci.us/gold.htm later today.
The Greek Embassy in Washington, D.C., has been notified of these findings.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."
   ~Proverbs 9:10

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."
  ~John 16:33