At 09:56 AM 6/22/2011, t...@wonksmedia.com wrote:
The following was submitted to the Journal of Nuclear Physics Forum (<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360&cpage=22#comments>http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360&cpage=22#comments) this morning:

<http://psci.us/gold.htm>PSCI-NET
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360&cpage=22#comment-47826>June 22nd, 2011 at 8:53 AM See <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8QdVwY98E>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8QdVwY98E – the steam generated by the E-Cat unit in this video pprovided by Steve Krivit is roughly the amount expected from 748 watts (3.4 amps X 220V) input power. Our home electric water kettle has a measured input power of 1270 watts, and the amount of steam generated by the water kettle exceeds the amount of steam shown in the video linked above. A qualitative analysis of the steam output shown in Krivit’s E-Cat demo video will be compared with our video of the steam generated by the electric water kettle and will be made available online at <http://psci.us/gold.htm>http://psci.us/gold.htm later today.
The Greek Embassy in Washington, D.C., has been notified of these findings.

I'm sure they will be fascinated.

This is inadequate, because the steam exiting the hose, after three meters of hose, is being compared, I assume, with direct steam from a water kettle. Do this with three meters of black flexible hose, like that in the Krivit video, you will have something much more interesting.

That is, if the steam actually seen at the end of the long hose is similar to steam produced by 750 watts, then the actual steam-generating power must be higher than that. I suspect quite a bit higher.

When the steam condenses, it shrinks enormously in volume, so what is being seen at the end of the hose is a pale shadow of the original. Which is why this whole demo is so shaky.