The argument of, "Our home electric water kettle has a measured input power of
1270 watts, and the amount of steam generated by the water kettle exceeds the
amount of steam shown in the video linked above" is ridiculous. Legitimate
arguments came be made from the expected volume of gas produced by boiling all
of the input water, but a kettle full of water does not simulate water flow
across a heating medium.

Slowing down or speeding up the water flow rate will necessarily change the
amount of steam produced.  This rate can be easily calculated based on the rate
of pump cycling x  the known pump displacement.  A static kettle does not come
close to replicating the experimental conditions.
 Any expectations of gas discharge need to be centered on the volume of input
water, full gas conversion, and include some subsequent condensation.
Comparisons to kettles and light bulbs may be humorous, but they hold no real
bearing on truly critical evaluation.

One thing that has come up, though, is the accuracy of the steam tests.  What I
did find is that the Kullander report references a probe that was rated up to
550C.  The only probe offered for that meter with that temperature threshold is
a temperature probe, and should not have been used for any attempts at
measuring humidity.  They make special probes for that.  This may have been a
simple misunderstanding, but I do believe that the second test, if authentic,
puts all of this to rest.  Calculating output power without the phase change
makes for elementary thermodynamics.

Best,

R. L.