FYI:

>From an explanation in a brochure from Vaisala, their sensor absorbs water
>*vapor*... however, I
have a technical support question pending to them as to whether liquid water,
even in the form of
microdroplets, would also come into contact with the polymer membrane and be
absorbed.

-Mark

  _____

From: Joshua Cude [mailto:joshua.c...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:42 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi calorimetry, volume vs mass, etc.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net> wrote:

I believe the HP474AC probe actually measures the capacitance of the air, and
converts that to
relative humidity.

Not quite. It measures capacitance with a polymer dielectric which absorbs
water from the air in
some calibrated relationship to the relative humidity.

Otherwise, I agree with most of your post, except the part where you say you
are convinced LENR is
real.