Just to be sure of my position. I am completely convinced that the
data that has been provided is coherent with a power generation of
2.5KW. My doubt is from where the power is drawn. Rossi does have
control over the current, using his computer, so he can surely change
the power while cheating on the data being read by his computer.

The least someone could do is a 48hours observation, using pen and
paper, reading the wall input and seeing the output in condensated
liquid inside a bucket. That would completely rule out any cheating on
drawing power and battery source.