On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> The output temperature and flow output, even visually, are convincing.
> They are visually equivalent to putting off a candles by blowing them,
> that is 0.2W  - 0.4W. But to make it only by heating water and
> vaporizing requires more than 2000KW.

Well, we're all just guessing, of course. I don't think we can easily
quantify the steam coming out of that hose from the video. Neither its
wetness (visibility), nor its flow rate.

But in comparison to the you-tube videos someone linked to that show 2 kW of
steam output, I don't think the feeble puffs of steam in Krivit's video
represent more than a few hundred watts.