Well, well, well indeed!

As the evidence adds up, it is looking more and more like this impulsive
move by AR - to sever the relationship with DGT - was not such a smart move.
Did he let his ego get ahead of cool-headed self-restraint?

Seriously, did he not essentially cancel a contract that could have been
worth millions in damages in the World Court (eventually)? That is assuming
that DGT really have advanced ahead of him technologically - and can manage
to beat him to a MW demonstration.

Even if they have no money presently to meet a deadline which had been
agreed to months ago (as reported), the fact remains that if they somehow
got hold of the "industrial secret" which they claim to have already, and
were able to advance the technology beyond that, then the company (DGT) and
the lawsuit would be worth billions in a few years with damages included.

The last thing you want to do as an inventor in this kind of case is to let
them off the hook by unilaterally cancelling the contract. Sure the contract
might not be worth anything for a few years, and even then you would have to
go to court, but still.... Swallow your pride, man!

How do you turn your back on $100,000,000 (or more) simply on ego-driven
impulse?

Jones