Hi Steven...

I've taken part in this aspect of a startup more than once.  And it's just
started for the E-Cat...
No doubt there will be several more, but the bluff and posturing may never see
the light of the
public venue since Rossi has made it clear that he's holding nearly all the
cards... He has shown
that he has a low tolerance for excuses and bluffs... His attitude is, "Either
produce your side of
the bargain or I'll select one of the hundreds of other lucky suitors!"

Defkalion went into the agreement with Rossi (or more accurately, his wife's
company) without the
capital needed, but they were betting that they could raise whatever was needed
to meet certain
financial requirements and timelines.  Obviously, they failed to perform!  One
has to wonder if all
the armchair critics and careless commentary about lies and failed demos, etc.
has caused potential
investors to hold off on promises to DGT...

Are the comments here on vortex, and the criticisms on blogs on NyTeknik,
Passerini, Rossi's
Journal, etc, doing more damage than good, meaning, poisoning the well as far
as the ability for
DGT, or other entities, to raise the necessary $ to meet their contractual
obligations?????

I hope Rossi has learned the lesson, and will only be making contracts with
those who have plenty of
liquid assets so they don't delay his schedule.

-Mark