This year I have warned that any unknown nuclear physics has to be
immediately and fully explored, because the world security
implications re weaponry for nations, terrorists, and criminals has to
be quickly assessed and answered practically and effectively
world-wide -- certainly we all have to know whether a single person or
small group could innovate quickly a device to destroy a city or a
nuclear reactor or dam -- so actually, the cold fusion community is an
early warning system for our world -- read up about what happened in
1939, when nuclear fission was found by accident in January, and WWII
started in August -- What if a uranium-graphite pile happened to be
both explosive and movable by ship, submarine, railroad, or truck?
Not every reader of Vortex-L is a lone amateur... skilled surveillance
will be careful to project whatever persona that will be most widely
effective -- say, a very widely active interpreter of Japanese... but
I jest... recently reading John Le Carre...

within mutual service,  Rich Murray
rmfor...@gmail.com  505-819-7388