Brad wrote: «People Magazine spends more time/money investigating Justin
Bieber each week than I see being spent determining the extent of Rossi's
$500T discovery. And pretty much every person on the planet may end up being
financially impacted by such a discovery...»

This is all the reason why Rossi wants to tarnish his own reputation by
creating dubious demonstrations and acting like a paranoid lunatic fearing
evil snakes who want to tarnish his reputation and steal the technology!

I am now 98% sure that Rossi invited Krivit to Bologna to see a dummy E-Cat,
so that he would tarnish Rossi's reputation by making 201 page special issue
on "debunking" E-Cat. It was quite successful antivenin against mass media
attention.

—Jouni