2011/8/30 Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net>:
> Note especially in RossiThermal2.pdf, in Mode 2, that a mass of between 5
> and 10 kg, at initial Mass Temp. of 300*C, provides a 15 minute thermal
> decline curve with no nuclear energy involved.

Good thinking, expect that the total metal weight of the E-Cat is ca.
5kg. Perhaps quite bit less. And we still need to worry that
insulation material cannot withstand high temperatures and also the
parts of E-Cat that are in direct contact with water cannot exceed
100°C. Therefore total mass that can store thermal energy (i.e.
heating element or the core) cannot weight more than 500 grams.
Therefore I suggest you slight revision of calculations.

–Jouni