>At the end, when the water input valve is opened, then a mixture out of water
>and steam comes out with remarkable pressure.
>Now, how can we have pressure when the steam outlet is still open?

This troubled me too and I found it unexplainable until I thought that the
valve, valve stem and metal were probably hot from having been previously
heated by heater core. If their temperature had'nt dropped below 100C there
could be considerable flahing to steam upon exit of water through the valve.