Am 15.09.2011 21:02, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com <mailto:sa...@pobox.com>> wrote:

    My concern is actually rather different.

    My concern is that I suspect he knows perfectly well what the
    flaws were in his analysis, and realizes that the steam wasn't dry.

It doesnt matter if the steam was dry or not. Look to the new system and new measuring method. All input conditions and all output conditions are known and the system and the hose have thermic isolation. Therefore it doesnt matter what is between input and output. The COP can be calculated.
It also doesnt matter to me if there are batteries inside or not.
This question is impossible to solve via Internet.
This is not my problem this is Rossis problem and without doubt time or NASA researchers or the customers will resolve this problem.

Best,

Peter