I agree with Terry. Rossi is not a build it and take pictures kind of
guy. He is surely testing multiple units at once.

You don't build an array of something that complex unless you're
pretty sure about the individual units. And as soon as practical, you
start running multiple units at once... that way you can catch
engineering flaws before they are replicated. So the fact that he has
a nearly completed array makes me pretty sure he has done some serious
testing.

It would have been good to see more pictures of his shop to answer:
What does he connect to that 2" steam outlet? Does he have water for
each cat plumbed? What goes to and from the "control box location".
What kind of electric power is available to start it up?

I do recall quite a long time ago on Rossi's blog someone suggesting
that he will "need to test every unit" before attempting to run them
in parallel. He basically said only an idiot would do otherwise and he
was well beyond that.

My guess is that he is working on the controls. Making sure each cat
can start, self-sustain, and stop on demand... with minimal chance of
melting or malfunctioning.

Rossi has a team of people working on this project--nobody seems to
know how many people, but one thing is for sure.. progress is being
made, and besides Rossi, nobody is leaking information.

Surely Rossi will will keep people a safe distance away from the
container when it is running.

- Brad