I think the 1 MW demo is kind of "perpetuum stabile" second class; cannot
work being a too complex combination of unreliable
non-controllable components.

I wonder that no one has organized bets re its success/failure

Peter (I had been Peter much more time than collega Heckert)

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania