However at this size, duration, continuity are essential, the demo is
organized Friday and perhaps all the special people present want to enjoy
the weekend so the demo will be stopped Friday night.
(i.e. aborted)
A minimal techno-decency means that this demo if it works, should continue
for a few days at least 3-6 or more.
in my experience, night shifts are the best for organizing important
experiments, not so much disturbance and noise...Night is a good
counsellor.Except for people who do not need counsellors.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:52 AM, Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I wonder that no one has organized bets re its success/failure
>
> Good point.  I weighed in at 800 kW and Jones says 250.  I suppose we
> need to set an average or peak claim on these numbers.
>
> I was thinking in terms of a peak.  If Jones was speaking of an
> average, we could both be right.

Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com