A *nuclear reactor* cannot have a  “CE Mark”.
It’s like searching the “CE Mark” of a Nuclear Bomb.
It’s not a gross market product.

From: Peter Gluck
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 4:52 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi says he has a European "CE mark"

How can you obtain a CE certification for a product
just assembled, not tested thoroughly, based on an unknown
reaction, not characterized- singular?
Bureaucracy has its raison d'etre.
Peter

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Well, is so, it is well hidden.  I went here:

  http://www.cedirectory.com/content/ce-products.php

  and opened a free buyer's account and have been searching products and
  company names all morning.  I can find no indication that his product
  has a CE certification.

  Yes, I searched his wife's company EFA srl.  Does anyone know if that
  is the actual legal name?

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania