Probably "The CE for the business to business has been done"
has to be translated as "we think about how we could obtain this document"

An other fairy tale for adults (except the identity of the very shy
Customer) is this:

We give an extended warranty for 20000 (twenty thousand) hours of operation.
(published yesterday)

On what basis can you predict this?

If many such statements will appear, I will cease to believe ad litteram
everything Rossi claims

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck