It's also my thought since a while.
The high level of secrecy and mystery, strongly suggests that this move is
another  pathetic  attempt to raise the fading interest over the web.
Since the very very secret customer is secret the large positive reports
will be released obviously by himself. So we will have to take his words as
usual.
About the promised videos I think is not a big deal to hire a bounch of fine
dressed guys, smiling and shacking hands after the big success of the
demonstration.
Somebody, passing nearby of his showroom have spotted some worker (super
mario bros ?) quite busy probably staging the One-Megawatt-Cat show.