It's not scientific, but I've been digging into the people listed as
attending
the Ross ECat demo on October 6th. Most of these are familiar names, but a
few names pulled from a focus.it posting are less familiar. ? marks
identifications I think are correct, but may not be. ?? is more speculative.

Greece
Christos Stremmenos (OMRI, Defkalion, Greek Ambassador to Italy, 1982-1987)

Sweden
Magnus Hahn (??Scania)
Staffan Helgesson (??Equity/VC Creandum)
Niclas Sandstrom (Finance, ??VP Structured Finance, DBRS, ?PhD Theoretical
Physics Chalmers U, Gothenburg)
Thomas Johannson, (?Journalist, ??Swedish IIIEE)
Koen Vandenwalle (?Production Engineer, Volvo, Ghent Belgium)
Edward Jobson (Adjunct Professor, U of Gothenburg, Research Director, Volvo)
Roland Petterson (Professor of analytical chemistry, Uppsala)

Italy
Stefano Riva (Confindustria)
Nicola Parenti (Confindustria)
Roberto Sgherri -- ?Director Products&Technologies, OTO Melara
Enrico Billi, software developer, lists himself as "eCat Asia Agent" on
Google Plus, and appears to have a masters (not a doctorate) in physics.
Sergio Focardi (UNIBO - Professor Emeritus)
Loris Ferrari (UNIBO)
Henry Campari (UNIBO)
Ennio Bonetti (UNIBO)
Joseph Levi (UNIBO)
David Bianchini (UNIBO)

Press
Mats Lewan (Ny Teknik)
Andrea Granatiero (Focus)
Massimo Brega (Focus)
Raymond Zreick (Focus)
Irene Zreick (Focus)
Maurizio Melis (Il Sole 24 Ore)
Damiana Aguiari (Independent multimedia?)
Paolo Soglia, Radio Citta' Del Capo
Daniel Passerini, Blogger

US
Paul D Swanson, SPAWAR/DARPA