Am 26.10.2011 15:48, schrieb OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson:
 From Sean:

It's not scientific, but I've been digging into the people listed as
attending the Ross ECat demo on October 6th....
...and an interesting list of characters it is. Thanks Sean.

Of particular interest to us Americanskian's

Paul D Swanson, SPAWAR/DARPA
I wonder what Mr. Swanson's report to his superiors will say.
At least the Bologna University Professors where privately there and not officially sent by the university or institutes. As only invited observers where there, I would believe that all scientists where there privately and not officially.
An observer of European Patent Office was invited, but was not there.

"Damn! Rossi is beginning to catch up to us" ? ;-)

Actually, I'm not inclined to believe speculation claiming that DoD
has secretly been using CF for years, if not for decades. But stranger
things have turned out to be true. So who really knows.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks