Am 26.10.2011 17:36, schrieb Peter Heckert:
Am 26.10.2011 15:48, schrieb OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson:
 From Sean:

It's not scientific, but I've been digging into the people listed as
attending the Ross ECat demo on October 6th....
...and an interesting list of characters it is. Thanks Sean.

Of particular interest to us Americanskian's

Paul D Swanson, SPAWAR/DARPA
I wonder what Mr. Swanson's report to his superiors will say.
At least the Bologna University Professors where privately there and not officially sent by the university or institutes. As only invited observers where there, I would believe that all scientists where there privately and not officially.
An observer of European Patent Office was invited, but was not there.
It should also be noted, that in his invitation to EPO Rossi wrote, the demonstration will be made in rooms made available by University Bologna and a report will be written and this did not happen.

Probably the only persons who where there for official and professional reasons where the journalists.
So, nobody will write a report to his superiors.

And nobody clarifys this and all false rumours resulting from this are welcome and happily blown up and propagated for true as always in the "free energy" and LENR scene.
If the research is like this, then there is nothing behind.
You cannot take this serious.

SCNR

Peter