Please feel free to write your prediction about the Oct 28 1MW Rossi test.
** Please include a 0 to 100 prediction **
0 is a scam is exposed, 25 is an unexposed scam, below 50 is failure,
and 100 is commercially viable no doubt LENR power.

Here is my prediction, mostly taken from comments on Rossi's blog.

He starts a group of 6 reactors and waits until they are ready for
self-sustaining mode, probably 3 reactors per side.
Each reactor group will start quickly, perhaps less than 15 minutes,
as the system will not be ice cold.
Each successive group of reactors will be kept running with minimum
power input as a new group starts.
The steam will be condensed in dissipaters and recycled to the plant.
Safety mechanisms will be in place to prevent an explosion and
everyone will be kept at a safe distance.
The 1MW plant will create 1.2MW+ power with less than 2MW sustained
input for over 8 hours.
Rossi may decide to keep the plant running indefinitely. (At one time
he claimed for 2 months.)
Rossi claims he has made much more progress than what has been seen in
public demonstrations. This is the first big unveiling.
My prediction is 90 -- major success but with some details remaining
unknown or unverified.

- Brad
p.s. I've been collecting information from people interested in
replicating the e-cat technology. Please email me or reply if you know
others attempting replication.