33.33 - some excess heat, not controllable, cannot be maintained for long.
insufficient steam, far from a Energy Source, inexistent Customer, technical
problems, a few dead E-cats. I hope NO explosion, NO leaks, No blackout in
the area. Romanian expression a bit improved describing the event "Jumping
like a lion, falling like a brick!"

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania