I wrote to Mats Lewan:

It is disappointing that you were not allowed to make measurements and that
we do not know if these engineers were truly from another company. They
might be Rossi's employees. However, you may have been able to make
first-principle observations that confirm the claim even without
instruments. You were able to do that during the Oct. 6 test.

It depends on how much you could see, and how long you had. I have heard you
had only a few minutes . . .

If you can confirm that the input power was off, and that a great deal of
heat was being blow out by those large fans at the radiators, I expect that
would be proof of anomalous heat. Did you get a chance to see a power meter
showing no input? Was the power line unplugged? (I doubt that it was.) Were
you able to feel a blast of hot air from the fans?

. . .

His response:

"I’m sorry, I couldn’t confirm any of this. I wanted to, but I didn’t
manage."

My comments:

That is a shame. Once again, Rossi has been given a golden opportunity to
make his case, and once again, he has only managed to make himself look like
a crook.

I predict that no one outside our circle will take this report seriously. I
also predict this will upset Rossi.

Most of the public will continue to believe this is a gigantic scam. That is
a shame. Some people speculate that Rossi want things this way. He wants the
public to remain doubtful. I do not think he does. I think he simply does
not understand how to convince people, or he does not care what anyone
thinks.

I expect this test was legitimate, and those engineers were actually
independent. I expect they were from Manutencoop Facility Management.
However, there is no proof of that. It would not be difficult to leave the
generator going and make this entire test a fake. As Terry Blanton points
out, this would be the most expensive and elaborate fake in the history of
energy. If you are going to put on a fake show, why not make it 10 kW?

The polite skeptics will say the Rossi presented no irrefutable proof of
this claims. I have to agree. He might have easily done this, but he choose
not too. The Oct. 6 demonstration was more convincing strictly from the fact
that it produced first-principle proof that can be confirmed by observations
alone, without instruments.

(The impolite skeptics have already said this is an obvious scam.)

I predicted that the instrumentation in this test would be inadequate if
Rossi is in charge. I do not know who was in charge, but as it turned out,
we have no clear idea what instruments were used, which is even worse. I
take those documents seriously, but I cannot fully trust them without
knowing who those people are and what company they are affiliated with.