Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

This test has been a colossal disappointment.

I know Rossi pretty well by now, so I was expecting something like this.
Given who Rossi is and how he thinks, this wasn't a colossal disappointment.
You have to remember, he was under no obligation to let anyone in, or tell
anyone about it. He did us a favor by letting us see it at a distance. By
his lights, he did.

Some good things may come of this, fairly soon. I think it will have a
positive impact. Be of good cheer.

> Instead, we in the Peanut Gallery must do exactly what Rossi has always
> said. We must wait for the only real evidence that he wants to give us: his
> satisfied customers.

Maybe not.