I wrote:

> I take those documents seriously, but I cannot fully trust them without
> knowing who those people are and what company they are affiliated with.

Needless to say, if you believe those documents, it is an open and shut
case. There is no chance of a measurement error.

I do, actually, believe them but I admit this test could be construed as a
gigantic and expensive fraud. I will grant there is a slight chance of that.
There is no independent proof the documents are real.

If you are expecting the world to wake up tomorrow believing this, you will
be disappointed. However, large numbers of serious people with serious money
will believe it, as much as I do (with only minor reservations). I have
heard from a number of them. That's good news. At this stage we need people
with barrels of money more than we need public support. We will need support
later on. So, all in all, this was a positive event, and it will help cold
fusion.