It seems that the information about registered professional italian
engineers can be found here:

http://www.tuttoingegnere.it/web/ITA/Registro-U/ricerca.asp_cvt.asp

I do not speak italian, but I can read a little. It seems to me that not
every italian engineer is registered there, it depends wheter the regional
engineer offices makes the information available.

I have searched for FIORAVANTI, and there is no Domenico Fioravanti
registered. But he could be registered to one of those regional offices
that do not provide the information.

I also searched for Andrea Rossi. There are several registered engineers
called Andrea Rossi.