I would suggest that someone over at Rossi's blog ask Rossi for information
on Domenico Fiorvanati. State the request simply and politely. Mention the
fact that many sincere individuals are looking information, documentation,
links... anything that would help verify the professional credentials of
Fiorvanati.

It probably wouldn't hurt to mention to Rossi the fact that by allowing the
pubic to at least verify the professional credentials of Fiorvanati, it
ought to go a long way in vindicating Rossi's CF claims. But then, perhaps
Rossi could care less what the general public thinks of his credentials.

Actually, I wouldn't stop with Rossi. I'd widen the circle. Ask ANYONE who
has had close ties to Rossi if they know who Fiorvanati is. And if they
don't know ask them if they might know the name of someone who might know.
It might be worth it to contact Manutencoop's personnel department - ask
them if they have employed an engineer (or at least an employee) who goes by
the name of Fiorvanati, and does he work for them. And if he doesn't work
for their company, ask them if they might know who Fiovanati is and who he
might work for. Branch out! This is how networking works. It works
splendidly well in sales profession. ;-)

Eventually, I suspect we will ascertain Fiovanati's professional status.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks