Am 03.11.2011 18:25, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com <mailto:dlrober...@aol.com>> wrote:

    I think I know the reason why there is always a question in such a
    demonstration.  No one has ever performed an experiment that has
    completely eliminated any optional explanation for the results
    obtained.

On the other hand, some experiments are more convincing than others. The October 6 demo was very convincing to me, not because of the instruments. It was almost inadvertently good.

    Those who accept the limited proof are convinced that the
    experiment was successful . . .

You also have to look at the totality of the evidence. One experiment on its own seldom prove something beyond doubt. You have to other experiments, especially ones that are replicated in other laboratories. Rossi is weak in that respect.

He must allow to connect tested and calibrated calorimetric equipment provided by an independent party to the steam output of the ecat, and allow to connect professional instruments that record the electrical input power.

Thats all. Then he must allow enough time to exclude conventional sources.

This has to happen all at the same time.
If this succeeds then all noncriminal manipulations and errors can been excluded.

Rossi is not weak. His qualification is good enough to understand this. If it doesnt happen, then he doesnt want this.
Same for Levi.

Peter