Am 03.11.2011 19:19, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de <mailto:peter.heck...@arcor.de>> wrote:

    He must allow to connect  tested and calibrated calorimetric
    equipment provided by an independent party to the steam output of
    the ecat, and allow to connect professional instruments that
    record the electrical input power.

    Thats all. Then he must allow enough time to exclude conventional
    sources.

Why must he? Who says?
He must do this if he wants to do a scientific level proof of evidency.
If he wants public or political support he must do this.

If he does not want this, then can his strange hobby in privacy and do what he want, I dont care which reasons he has for this. Its his time and I prefer to practise piano than studying these crappy experiments.

Anyway he has not delivered what he promised. Compare his announcements against reality.
What he delivered is not a thin shadow of this what was announced.
No high level scientists or NASA experts where present and if, they wouldnt have had permission to examine the system. No high level scientific press. No webcam. No online power meters. No visible steam.

Even the household ecat that was announced for January is delayed 2 years now.
He did a lot of chatter before, but facts, as promised. did not follow.
He violated his own rule: "Facts, not chatter".
He only sells 1 MW plants, anybody who is interested can buy them I dont care.
He can for sure do what he wants I dont care.
But I have a little bit fun about this, hehe its funny to watch and comment this ;-)

Peter