Now Peter, you need to calm down there.  Maybe the piano is not such a bad idea
for relaxation.

Rossi has his plans and we have our desires so who do you think will get there
way?   He has done a lot more than most companies that keep trade secrets
hidden until the actual moment of sales.  We have witnessed some wonderful
results.

I have been able to convince myself by several different processes that the
LENR effect is real and functioning within Rossi's device.  Why have you
resisted proving this for yourself so thoroughly?  That is all you need to do
to join the club of people who will bear witness to a great era in history.

Can you show proof that it is a scam?  I suggest that you begin a rigorous
attempt to do this so that you will see the truth.  Do you want to be like
Krivit who is blinded by his agenda?

We need you to come back to the fold.  Negative comments such as yours do not
help further the technology in the public eyes.

But, if you are totally convinced that it is a scam, I support and understand
your reasons.  Just make that proof solid and show us why you so believe.

Dave