At 11:23 AM 11/10/2011, Mary Yugo wrote:
Are there better images of the interior that maybe I missed? Or a written report from a first person experience I can read somewhere? I am skeptical that anyone really got a good look at fine interior details and, in this day of tiny easily handled digital cameras, it is surprising that nobody stuck one out at arm's length and took a clear picture of the interior if it was indeed fully exposed.

In the videos Rossi says NO PHOTOS of the insides. We're lucky that Mats Lewan ignored that -- otherwise we'd have no photos.

My "personal spy" reported that they were allowed to look inside, and confirmed that there are fins under the reactor.

And most of all, it seems to be a serious problem for Rossi to get an E-cat to one of the two universities he promised them too. I wish Rossi's butt were somehow a bit more resistant to pain.

He ran out of money and couldn't pay Bologna. If he really collected E2M he should be able to pay them soon. If so, it will show up on their official site.