On 11-11-10 04:15 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Mary Yugo wrote:

It is
irrational to demand 1,000 times more energy than chemistry can produce when
you have already seen 10 times more. The point is already proven.

I think many responsible and capable people don't believe that.  The
only absolutely determinative test is an independent one that rules
out hidden methods to power the device.

Hidden methods are an entirely different issue. Please do not confuse the two. I am saying that given the mass of the device and the size of the core, a 4-hour run is long enough to rule out chemistry. Obviously, it does not rule out chemistry if someone finds a hidden tube of gasoline leading into the device, or hidden wires,

What hidden? The thing was connected to a live monster-size genset through the whole test.