Which suggests the 20 x 20 x 1 cm reactor body was encased in a 30 x 30 x 5 cm slab of lead. That leaves 25 cm of room for the heat exchange fins. Any idea of the height of the top fins? From that we can get the height of the bottom set of fins, if any.

Also interesting is that this suggests each reactor chamber was max 20 long x 6.7 cm wide and 1 cm high minus the thickness of the enclosing walls, chamber separators, roof and floor. Seems to be quite a different design to the door knob earlier design unless that design was this design but rolled up?

AG

On 11/11/2011 3:33 AM, Higgins Bob-CBH003 wrote:

Mats Lewan told me that the cylinder was not attached to the gas inlet (it just looked that way in some photos) and its purpose was a radiation sensor (probably a gamma scintillator). Mats said the frequency device was behind the eCat – so I keep looking for glimpses of it in the videos.

Regards,
Bob Higgins

*From:*David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, November 10, 2011 9:54 AM
*To:* vortex-l@eskimo.com
*Subject:* Re: [Vo]:Inside the inner box

AG, I do not remember exactly where Rossi made the statement that the cores were now flat and planar or rectangular in shape. Seems like it was a question I asked him on his blog. I had suggested that he use this form factor many months ago because it had scaling advantages, but at the earlier time they answered that the cylindrical form worked better. I guess they reconsidered. Maybe someone else can help remember exactly when Rossi made the statement.

I do not have any form of search for words to go through his archives to locate the exact place where the 600 C is mentioned. The exact temperature (600-1200) applied to the core has been bounced around frequently. You may have to do some digging.

The RF leads question seems a little confusing for one main reason. A long cylinder was attached to the gas port at the time the RF device was mentioned. I have always assumed that this was the 'frequencies' device.

Dave