From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 10:55 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:High school physics says > 1 GJ excess energy for the Oct. 28
demo

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

As Josh walks away shaking his head, I'll just say, on behalf of
Harry, that this is exactly what P.A.M. Dirac discovered in his famous
energy equations: [...]

So, let me ask you: If the temperature of the output fluid was 90C, and the
pressure was 1 atmosphere, and Rossi claimed it was 100% dry steam because
water boils at a lower temperature when the heat is produced by a Rossi
reaction, would you consider it plausible, with no additional evidence?

Because it's exactly that type of violation of ordinary, well characterized
(experimentally) thermodynamics, that Rossi's claim of dry steam in the Oct 28
demo requires, completely independent of his other extraordinary claim of cold
fusion. And Harry seemed to suggest he would accept a claim of water boiling at
90C at atmosphere, without additional evidence, because Rossi might be removing
cold. If you sign up for that as well, then you are also a waste of time.