From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 19, 2011 12:54 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:High school physics says > 1 GJ excess energy for the Oct. 28
demo

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 11:32 PM, Robert Leguillon
<robert.leguil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dave,
Have you examined the earlier E-Cat tests? Before the "Fat-Cat" (or as Nasa
calls it the "Ottoman", Rossi was claiming complete vaporization under
circumstances that were obviously, I mean REALLY obviously, wrong.
This is the main reason that skeptics have been referring to the condensed,
recirculating, steam as "the steam trick" redux.
You may have reviewed all of this, and if so, I apologize. You just seem to
make some intelligent observations, and I wonder if you are missing some
background from June and earlier.
Did you read:
 http://newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2011/37/3706appendixa1.shtml
It's a great summation of what Cude is trying to get across.

Yes, he makes the same argument, but I don't agree completely with his
interpretation, In the second last picture in that file, he is showing the
chimney filled with water and steam above it. But steam is formed in the
reactor, and has to pass through the water. Since even a small amount of steam
(1%) would immediately occupy most of the space (> 90%), you should see the
chimney filled mainly with steam and water broken up into some sort of a mist
or climbing up the walls or something. So that's why I think you'd get a mist
forming, and becoming entrained in the steam, rather than the sort of
separation of steam and liquid shown in the picture.