Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I dont even have the money to build one! And I have no patent, there is
>> nothing I can do about it. . . .
>

> Sure.  Show me it works and I'll make you a zillionaire and it won't be
> difficult.

It would be very difficult. If you have no patent, anyone is free to take
the idea from you.

If you know of a way to make money with an idea that anyone is free to use
without paying, please tell us what that is.

>   That's why I have so much trouble understanding all the weirdness and
> reluctance surrounding Rossi.

It is not weird at all. He has no patent protection. Anyone in business
would be reluctant to reveal the idea or encourage competition in his
position.