All you have are your straw man argument. Where is your proof that the colonel was not who Rossi said he was and that Rossi lied when he recently said the original purchaser was military and has now purchased a further 13 x 1MW plants. With Rossi we have photos of hardware, videos, data, first hand reports, peoples names, history of other tests, etc. With you all we have is an internet alias and your straw man claims.

AG