On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't say that...
>
> Anyway, I am happy now that MY will help me become rich, if I give her the
> instructions on how to make a device, even without patent protection. She
> is going to make and test the devices. I think she may take a few thousand
> of her $100,000.00 prize for someone who can drive a water car.

I didn't say anything about doing anything without patent protection.  If
you have a robust device which works, a good attorney and some money, there
will no problem at all getting patent protection.  I said nothing about
making the devices.  I would be delighted, however, to help you test them.
After 6+ months of discussion, I know exactly how and it would be a lot
clearer and surer by far than anything Rossi has even come close to doing.
And it would cheap, would not disclose secrets and could be done in a few
weeks.  And there would be no problem with stored energy because the run
would be plenty long and no problem with quality of steam because it would
not be used at all.

I am shocked nobody took me up on the HHO car.  There are dozens if not
hundreds of sites which include testimonials from users who routinely get
100+ miles per gallon with such diverse cars as Honda Accords and even
antique Oldsmobile V8 engines with four barrel carburetors.  Just send them
$1000 - $2000 for a kit and go.   But you just can't get someone to
demonstrate one under proper observing conditions with reliable
instruments.  Not for $100K.  I suspect it's even more elusive than Rossi's
35 kW heater or his customer.  Ooops.  If that's too sarcastic or
aggressive, please consider it withdrawn.  But also consider that all of
Daniel's posts in this string were pure bait.