It seems that many e-cat believers have almost a religious attitude towards
this topic.
Anything that a rational mind would interpret as evidence of the non
existence of god (working e-cat) is used by the believer in fact as
evidence.

The Heaven explained by modern astronomy is not anymore the ethereal world
where the souls go and where the angels fly?
Of course the real Heaven is in a spiritual dimension.

In the case of e-cat we could say that the evidence showing that the
corporations associated with Rossi have strange websites, buildings that
don't correspond to industrial facilities and so on is for the believer
evidence that Rossi is trying to keep his "real" facilities protected from
the "evil eyes" of all his enemies. The real facilities are in undisclosed
"real" locations , maybe in some Antarctica secret cave, just near by the
Nazi's UFO labs.

What would take for the believers not to believe any more?