@ Jouni Valkonen said:
show details 8:56 PM (55 minutes ago)
> This your religious nonsense, is against the forum rules.

I'm not attacking or insulting anybody in particular (differently from you
mentioning my life of which you don't knoq anything).
But away I have a PhD in Physics and I have taught Physics for 7 years at
the college level, if that matters.
I'm just making an observation about how people react to some cold facts.
There are people that seem to want to believe at any cost that e-cat really
works. Sure most of what is brought up about Rossi behavior is
circumstantial but you can send people to jail when enough circumstantial
evidence is accumulated.
Beside the scientific validity of the e-cat, this entire episode is
interesting from a social point of view. I don' have anything against the
people that have dreams of a better world with clean, abundant energy. It
is a dream of all mankind.
But, as a scientist I want the truth and I hate, yes hate, scam artists of
any type, in particular when they use science as  a prop for their
egotistical and destructive goals.Rossi is making astounding claims so he
should be under intense scrutiny and people should not make continuous
justifications for his strange and unprofessional behavior.